Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:39 AM   #3354 (permalink)
music_phantom13
Music Addict

1. What MB member would you like to meet and why?

I dunno. Noise is pretty new but he seems to have a very good taste in music, I bet he'd be interesting. Stu listens to a lot of good noisy stuff and I bet he'd be fun to chill with. I wouldn't mind meeting Dreadnaught to smoke if I could and learn more about anticon. I've always had a bit of fascination with biology, so Tore would be fun to talk to and seems nice. I bet he'd be fun to get drunk with as well. Molecules seems a bit crazy but I think he'd be exciting to meet. Pretty much can't think of any of the regular posters I wouldn't be interested in meeting. Maybe Big3, because I think he may dislike me. Could just be that he comes across badly on the forums a lot.

2. What would you change about MB if you could?

I don't know, I happen to rather like MB. Maybe change the first post in the Why do you dislike MB to someone else

3. Name a new MB mod and why choose this individual?

I've noticed mojo would probably make a good mod. He's around a decent amount and usually friendly/willing to help out. Same with adidasss.

4. What turns you off about the opposite gender?

Fake tits. They feel ****ing wierd.

5. Do you believe in fate or is life a series of accidents?

I don't believe in fate, nor do I think life is a series of accidents... I think things just happen.

6. What makes you angry?

Umm... a lot of stuff? Not too sure how to answer this.
music_phantom13 is offline   Reply With Quote