Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Workout Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 11:25 AM   #160 (permalink)
Kickin'
Groupie

Lawl at above ^^^ I compete in Jiu Jitsu tournaments, so my workouts consist mainly of Cardio, strength, and muscle stamina.

Im not into any of the huge powerlifting or anything like that, nor body building. I usually train 3-4 days a week at my Academy (Grand Rapids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Grbjj.com)

As far as my "stats" go, which I dont measure as much as others:

Weight = 145 pounds
Max bench with one rep = 225
Situps in 60 seconds = 83
Pushups in two minutes = 99
My stats are probably different then most peoples, becuase jiu jitsu strength is not a huge factor so I measure more on the baseline of stamina I guess.

Flexibility = I can put my foot behind my head (LOL) but seriously...

Just incase anyone wanted to know what my diet or workouts actually consister of, heres the deal: My diet usually is about 2500-3000 calories a day, because when I train in the academy its for about 2-3 hours of training. I usually eat a big breakfast (Eggs, bacon, 4 pieces of toast, orange juice, and on off training days I drink 30 Grams of whey protein with milk). I just kinda graze throughout the rest of the day, some tune here, oysters there, chicken or some kind of beef. To keep me lean and full, and I mean FULL of energy I usually make my own juices/smoothies, (watermelon juice, Banana and strawberry smoothies, any fruit really.) I usually drink at least one of those a day plus about 4-5 cups of green tea a day. This diet keeps me on top of my game mentally and physically, and I have it pretty well perfected.

If anyone has any questions though, can totally PM me.