Music Banter - View Single Post - Christmas lists!
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 03:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
i might be in the minority here but i strongly dislike receiving gifts for Christmas, i can barely stand the fucking holiday.
Yeah I'm very tempted this year to say I don't want to participate in a gift exchange, but my parents always ask me to send them gift ideas anyway so then I feel bad and end up getting stuff for others anyway. The key is to just limit spending. Having a girlfriend is always an issue too, they're so hard to please. You can never spend enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Yeah it's pretty cool, I'll be staying at my buddy's place for awhile then my dad and step mom are going out of town from the 25th to the 2nd so I'll be looking after their apartment. Nice yuppie style apartment stocked with food, laundry, and Internet so I won't have to go to a coffee shop or anything.
Dude you need to get out and enjoy the city! Although yuppie style apartments are cool. I love the architecture there, and everything is so clean! Without going too far east in downtown of course.