Music Banter - View Single Post - Has the world become too PC?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 03:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
No. They censored it, the bastards.
Ok, so maybe that was a bad example, but that was only for the Wii version right? And it being Nintendo should come as no surprise.

While we are on the topic of the media getting too carried away about a video game.

This is a high mark in Fox New's history of idiocy.

"Who plays video games? Adolescent males, not their dads".

What a stupid bitch.

I mean seriously these people have no idea who the modern demographic for video games are, many gamers are full grown adults and if you think a goddamn RPG that's rated M is being marketed towards kids you're a bloody moron.

Oh? And the controversy? The thing that made this guy call it Luke Skywalker meets Debbie Does Dallas? It's all over an incredibly brief shot of some blue chick's butt and right side boob, truly a sign of the end times.

I mean, this is FoxNews, owned by the same guy who owns the Fox network which has always been a channel specializing in sex and violence.

I mean, you can show us COPS where there's some crazy foul mouthed redneck covered in blood, running around naked and defecating in the street after busting his wife's face up with a golf club but god f*cking forbid you show some hot alien chick's blue ass cheeks.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 11-27-2009 at 04:24 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote