Music Banter - View Single Post - Who is your favorite Beatle?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

It's weird how different the four are from each other, and they still managed to stand each other for more than 10 years. What's even weirder is that these four guys became somehow famous (thank god for Brian Epstein).

Paul can seem somehow bossy and arrogant, but that's because he's the complete opposite of the other three. He's the most productive one (not necessarily in quality, but that guy can't stop working), and faced with the other lazy three, crashes were bound to happen. That guy's passionate about doing concerts, albums and movie projects, when the others just hate exactly these things. Ringo just want to be with the guys, and I think that's why he stayed with them, I'm sure the music wasn't part of it. As for Harrison and Lennon, these guys are just screwed up and messed up all around. It's like they're on top of the world and they still can't understand what the hell they were doing there. Lennon's my favorite, cause unfortunately it's the one I find myself in. George is my second favorite, he's just too spiritual for my liking.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote