Music Banter - View Single Post - The Beginner's Guide to...
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #352 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormjh View Post
All right then here we go, Beginners Guide Contempory Maths Rock.

It's mostly british stuff as that's the stuff I know. Sorry if missed stuff you guys think should have been included. But tough sh*t.

Beginners guide to contemporary maths.zip

Track list, in no particular order, there was an order worked out, but it got lost/messed up.

Brilliant the Brilli Ant - Cats And Cats And Cats
The Torso Was Severed In Mid Thorax - Meet Me In St. Louis
Naughtiest Girl Is A Monitor - Youthmovies
Baboon - This Town Needs Guns
Night Of The Pencils - Tubelord
Outerspace - Colour
... Spooks The Horse - Youthmovie Soundtrack Strategies
If You'd Seen A Battlefield - Youthmovies
All We Need Is A Little Energon And A Lot Of Luck - Meet Me In St Louis
Unicorns - Colour
Every Place Is A House - Maps And Atlases
Building (A House For Flowers And Lovers) - The Murder Of Rosa Luxemburg
I listened to it while reading the explanation of the tag "Math Rock". I have to say, I'm glad I finally understood what the hell they were doing, while also enjoying it. I even downloaded Meet Me In St. Louis' album "Variations on Swing":

Maybe cause I liked the whole concept of the band having movie quotes as track titles, or maybe because one of the tracks was named "Ein Zwei Drei Hasslehoff". All I know is I had to get it, and I'm pretty much digging it.

Thx for the comp Storm.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote