Music Banter - View Single Post - If you were the king of music...
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dieselboy
Music Addict

Default If you were the king of music...

So pretend the world is getting really fed up with the state of music today. They have decided to pick a king of music to rule over everything musical, and hopefully fix it all. They picked you, and you've just been crowned. It's probably pretty great right? But it's not all fun and games...its a lot of work as well.

Firstly - You'll need to come up with a few new laws for the music world. (And you should probably write them in Olde English, just cause it's funnier that way.)

-Thou shalt NOT use vocoders.
-Henceforth, any person caught lip-syncing in concert shall be hung by their tongue until which point it falls off or death occurs.

Second - If you choose to, you may pardon artists or genre's for past offenses. You can also declare war on artists or genre's.

...I'd probably pardon MJ for all the weird **** he did while he was alive. I'd pardon Children of Bodom for covering Britney Spears songs as well.

Then I'd probably declare war on Country.

Finally - Since you're in charge now, every musician on earth is probably gonna want you. So now you need to pick who will be the queen/king to rule by your side and wear your crown.

...I picked Christina Scabbia, because I feel that she would be very fair and just and good in bed.

It's good to be the king 0_0

So what would you do?
Dieselboy is offline   Reply With Quote