Music Banter - View Single Post - Goa Trance/Psytrance
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dieselboy
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by music_phantom13 View Post
This is something I'm interested in too and don't have much of. Infected Mushroom is fantastic, and were my introduction to the genre. I've never heard Astral Projection, but I will certainly check them out.
Yep, same. I know the popular ones, but don't have much other than that aside from a few compilations that I really like quite a bit. I've been listening to an amazing Goa compilation lately called Goa Moon 2.1 (2008), that I'll probably end up buying pretty soon just cause it's so great. But yeah, if someone wanted to make a list of essential albums or whatever for this, I'd love to see it as well.

My fav song on that Goa Moon cd though is this one, in case anyone is interested.
Any goa song with robots talking to you and sci-fi noises is alright with me...just goes so well together

Also, I did like that Twisted song too. Might be checking that album out if it's one of the best psytrance albums ever

Edit: BTW, as I was watching that Twisted video, it really reminded me of a song that was very similar called Crystal, that I heard way back in like 2001 or 2 on some rave documentary my friend had. I don't know the groups name, just remember that it was 3 capital letters, and I REALLY loved the song. Ring a bell for anyone?
Dieselboy is offline   Reply With Quote