Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:11 PM   #3396 (permalink)
VeggieLover
Music?! Lets boogie!

What was your childhood nickname, and why?
I was just thinking about this...sadly I've never had any that really stuck...most people get a kick out of my real name (which is Cedar)
otherwise its been Mitch, Mickey (I go by Michaela), Veg, hippy (chick), and affectionatly "my little goth", and the random one: PO which stands for pencil obsessor...dont know where that one came from.

Best pick up line you've ever heard?
Lol my friends always have me say these on prank calls cuz i can do some funny accents... my favorites: "Hello, I'm from the FBI... the Fine Body Investigators... could I please ask you to assume the position?"
"If i give you a nickle, will you tickle my pickle?"

Would you ever get plastic surgery done on any part of your body?
ugh no... maybe i might possibly get my eye color changed if it was really really easy (which it isn't). Or if i could magically get skinnier...but it isn't that easy and the whole surgery thing just is not for me.

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Usually get some friends together and hipcheck it (if the food got stuck) after pressing the money return button a bunch of times, i check the slots of all the other ones to see if there is any loose change to replenish what I lost.

Whats the worst injury you've ever received?
I really haven't had that many injuries... I get pretty lucky really. The worst one that caused the most problems is when i really tweaked my knee. (idk, i guess it was a sprain...we never went to the doctor). I got that by taking a running start at the 200 ft long slip n slide in Vegas (at like...11 pm) and landing wrong. I had to wear a brace for a long time.

The other option would be when i ran over my arm with a sled and had to wear a brace for a very very long time.

If you could invite three famous people to sit around a table and have dinner with you, who would they be?
I hate this question. Anyone smarter than me who isn't a total jackass and would acutally pay attention to my existance despite my age is a candidate.
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote