Music Banter - View Single Post - No-Thanks Giving
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:15 AM   #66 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by music_phantom13 View Post
I topped up a response to that, but then realized it would probably make you hate me and you seem cool, so I'm replacing it with this. Sorry Thanksgiving sucks, but at least it's a time you get to see family and hopefully you have lots of blessings to count
Hey music-phantom13,
No need to worry I might hate you, regardless what your un-posted response was to my vegan description of Thanksgiving aggravations. I like people, even ones who disagree with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormjh View Post
I'm presuming you don't wear anything with dead animals in or eat battery farmed eggs and the like?
You are correct, storymjh...I am vegan. Oh, you know about battery-farmed layer hens! Iowa is the state that "produces" the most eggs in the nation...which is something I didn't know until several years ago because you never ever see a chicken here. I am situated in ground zero of animal agriculture...and much of it can't be seen since the animals are almost all kept inside enclosed buildings.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote