Music Banter - View Single Post - The Musicbanter 2009 Awards - Nominations Round
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 03:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
anticipation
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post

Yes. Thanks. I'm a moron!
ha sorry if i came off as a jerk, just trying to help

Best Journal
what's the sound in my headphones today?/Aural Fixation; both are as prolific as they are awesome sources of eccentric tunes.

Biggest Drama Whore
boo boo.

Sexiest Member
savannah and lateralus and nonsubmissivewife and ashley and kayleigh and and and...

Best argumentalist
tor has a pretty encyclopedic mind when it comes to scientific banter, brennan is like a bulldog when it comes to perseverance, lucifer sam can make you look foolish very easily.

Worst argumentalist
don't know, this is kind of a hard category to fill.

Best Writer
Zarko, his journal is immense and has improved vastly since it's inception. keep up the solid work.

Biggest music nerd
tor is always thinking about the technical stuff behind music, him and gavin b. and guitarbizarre are all pretty knowledgeable.

Biggest wacko
the shadow of that terrible lizard, sax myle and more it is of length.

Most boring member
probably you.

Funniest member
all my dudes from the recreational drug thread; rezz & thrice & freebase dali especially.

Angriest member
i don't know, how can you be angry on mb?

Nicest member
Bulldog's the clear choice, the guy has impeccable music taste and is always there for anyone who needs a hookup/recommendation.

Biggest Troll
certainly not unfan, i will always love him, so maybe coryallen2?

Biggest contributor
If Gavin B. didn't stay in the obscure corners of mb it'd be him, but this year I'll say Toretorden. His systematic approach to modding has made mb look presentable for the first time in our tumultuous history, and he is a darn good poster as well.

Most Improved Member
Molecules came back, which is good because he's a cool dude and likes good musc, unlike most of you.

Most virtuosic
lateralus makes music, so her.

Best avatar
murderjunkie will always win this category.

Moderator of the Year
david is still very much the knot that holds all the loose ends together, so it's got to be him.

Best new 2009 member
zeppy111, i don't see you much but you're killing it on here.

Member of the Year
Bulldog; with countless contributions to nearly every facet of mb, to his assumption of a then-vacant modship without missing a beat in terms of posting, it's a no-brainer. Dude's the new lee, as blasphemous as that is to say.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote