Music Banter - View Single Post - The Musicbanter 2009 Awards - Nominations Round
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 06:49 PM   #32 (permalink)
someonecompletelyrandom
Account Disabled

Biggest Drama Whore - The Unfan (posthumous nominiation)

Member of the Year - Loathsome Pete. Honestly I think he's the best writer on here and through his blog and posts I've found a ton of my new favorite music.

Most Improved Member - Captain Caveman. I think he surprised a lot of people with his journal... the quality was up there with the best I've ever seen on here and he was completely appropriate with handling the responses and comments (unlike... maybe 90 percent of the other correspondence I've seen from him). I think he deserves a win for proving he isn't just here to be sarcastic funny.

Most Missed Poster - sleepy jack. I miss his humour and he seemed like a nice guy.

Best new 2009 member - I've got to give it to Btown. He's an all around good poster with a dynamite taste in music. And hey storymilo... you come in a very close second place. I also want to give a shout out to Freebase... I don't know a lot about the kind of music you like but your one funny guy.

Most virtuosic - Laterius. I liked her work so much I had to have her send me an mp3.

Moderator of the Year - Bulldog.

Biggest wacko - BooBoo. My favorite mod goes on the MB equivalent of a shooting spree... earns him a nom

Best argumentalist - Mr. Dave

Worst argumentalist - YukonCorneilius

Last edited by someonecompletelyrandom; 11-29-2009 at 07:11 PM.
someonecompletelyrandom is offline   Reply With Quote