Music Banter - View Single Post - The Musicbanter 2009 Awards - Nominations Round
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:49 PM   #39 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better

• Smartest poster – Tore. For obvious reasons.
• Most Missed Poster – Toeandno (I so wish he would come back!)
• Best Journal – It’s a tie between Kayleigh and Flower Child, because they are honest.
• Biggest Drama Whore – I don’t pay enough attention to the drama to know.
• Sexiest Member – Well damn, I simply can’t choose one. I got much love for Jackhammer, Urban, and Savannah though.
• Best argumentalist – Freebase. Not only is he good at making his argument, but it’s easy to understand.
• Worst argumentalist – sleepy jack.
• Best Writer – Loathesome Pete.
• Biggest music nerd – Jackhammer. Again, seems pretty obvious.
• Biggest wacko – WWWP. And I mean that in the best way possible.
• Funniest member – WWWP.
• Angriest member – Lucifer_sam. It seems like he flies off the handle an awful lot. Which is a shame because a lot of his other posts are really great, and I think he’d be cool if he’s chill out a little.
• Nicest member – Kayleigh. She rarely ever takes offense and is always a sweetheart.
• Biggest Troll - Unfan
• Biggest contributor – Jackhammer. Although his posting has dropped off a bit lately, his presence is undeniable and MB would be sad without him me thinks.
• Most virtuosic – Like so many others, gotta go with Lateralus on this one.
• Best avatar – I really liked Tore’s zombie pirate. I was sorry to see him go.
• Moderator of the Year – Bulldog. He’s just the nicest guy, always responds to all posts directed at him. Just seems like a really chill, laid back person, but his hard work on MB is obvious.