Music Banter - View Single Post - What is my friend (guy) thinking after what happened that night?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 12:11 AM   #20 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondevu View Post
lol sorry guys
i just wanted some thoughts on this and googled for a website i could post my question. pretty much wanna let out all this anonymously =P
i know this is a music forum but it had drug poll so u know...
also, yea I know he's not into me. I'm not into him either. What happened was because of E. I never looked at my friend that way like...ever. And he's actually a virgin coz when we almost did it, he said he was. He's not even good-looking.
After what happened, he posted some love quotes on his FB, but of course he hasn't talked to me. I don't know wtf is wrong with him. I don't know why i care so much. I just hate when I have problems with my friends in general.
We were pretty cool together. and this is kinda stupid that he ends up stop talking to me because of something he *offered* me to take.
but i guess whatever =\

Oh and also E did last that long for me (it was actually about 24 hours). He gave me 2 pills and it was my first time....
Don't you have friends to help with this sort of thing?