Music Banter - View Single Post - What's your music taste like?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 09:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

I started out with a hardcore CD (Hardcore Warriors Vol. 2) I stole from my brother's friend who was a German exchange student. I was 8 and never heard anything like it but I knew I loved it. When I gave it back I didn't have any other way to listen to electronic music so I then went on to rock and metal. I loved Korn, System of a Down, Mudvayne, and As I Lay Dying. I also listened to stuff like Coldplay, Dave Matthews Band, Counting Crows, and David Gray. Once we got a computer and I was able to get more electronic stuff I started listening to ALL trance. Eventually I would start listening to everything but for awhile it was all electronic. I would then be introduced to black metal and it scared the **** out of me.. which was a very good thing. Nowadays I listen mainly to Trance, Black Metal, Alternative, Electro, Hardstyle, and other weird **** mixed in. Everything from Sigur Ros to Peter Heppner to Ruoska and Burning Spear. The only genre I won't go near is Country. WAY too plain and boring.

Oh and I can't listen to the same stuff for a long time. I have to clear out my iPod and add new stuff every now and then. Then eventually when it's been awhile since I'd listened to the stuff I deleted off, I'll put some of it back on.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote