Music Banter - View Single Post - Northern Soul
Thread: Northern Soul
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:10 PM   #209 (permalink)
Northern_Sold
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissi View Post
i very much doubt it.... theres the frank wilson version and the chris clark version... but they're both rare as f**k on vinyl....

the frank wilson version was ordered to be destroyed by berry gordy after he found the singer had recorded it on the sly.... the 2 (3 if u count tim's unplayable copy) are all that remain of the original run.... if you believe berry has one anyway...

randomly enough though, if he does have a copy, it would have been stored in the same crypt as MJ was before he was buried.... i think that can only be a good thing lol

if there is an inst of do i love you it will be on some motown "connisseurs" ish cd, some collectors box set, but as far as im aware there are none!
Hi guys, first time poster. Northern Soul fan and record collector. And every now and again a DJ.

Just to let you know, UK Tamla Motown put out a copy of Frank Wilson's 'Do I love you' with the Chris Clarke version on the flip in 2006 on 45. Ebay or some such other auction site may still have copies available.

Phil.
Northern_Sold is offline   Reply With Quote