Music Banter - View Single Post - PS3 vs Xbox.
Thread: PS3 vs Xbox.
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 05:19 PM   #37 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
The Xbox controllers are awful. They're huge and uncomfortable to use in my opinion.
Only the original though, the redesigned Xbox controller was solid and it's the basis for the 360 one, it's not without it's flaws but IMO it's better than the Duelshock controllers and the wireless 360 controller is just fantastic.

Quote:
I've never owned a 360 but i did own an Xbox. I actually won it and therefore got it for free, borrowed quite a few games off a mate and bought a few others myself too. I never liked it though, it collected dust and i part exchanged it when i got my PS3.
Heh, one of the big reasons I'd rather have a 360 than a PS3 is because of it's backwards compatability, and I really want to check out games like Psychonauts and Panzer Dragoon Orta.

Quote:
I'm PS3 all the way. The PSN doesnt match up to Xbox live just yet but i feel it's getting better all the time and then when you consider i want my console to play DVD's and other things as well then the 360 is gonna cost me alot more money in the long run, money i'm personally not willing to play.
Blah, I admire the 360 for actually being what it's supposed to be, A GAME SYSTEM.

Quote:
I swapped consoles with a mate of mine for a few weeks too when he wanted to play the last Metal Gear and i've played a 360 a few times at other mates houses and it's definitely not for me. Theres not many 360 exclusives that would make me put my hand in my pocket.
Well here's a short list of reasons why I am more interested in the 360 than the PS3.

1. Better controller
2. More interesting exclusives... Gears of War 2, Fable II, Dead Rising, Mass Effect
3. Backwards compatability with original Xbox games
4. Xbox Live Arcade
5. While some might call the Xbox achievements a novelty, I think it's a brilliant way to give games more replay value, and actually being able to save your score and share it with your friends so you can show them how inferior they are to you? Ah yes, the spirit of the arcade lives on

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdullah424 View Post
I've never liked the saturn, gamecube, or N64 controllerss acually. The button layouts just never felt right compared to playstation or xbox.
Dude the original Saturn controller was amazing, and IMO the best controller of the 5th gen systems, it was basically the same as the 6 button Genesis controller, but with shoulder buttons.

Granted not having a joystiq made it awkward for 3D games, which the Saturn didn't really excell in aside from a few titles, Nights did come with a redesigned controller with an analog stick if I recall.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 11-30-2009 at 06:48 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote