Music Banter - View Single Post - The Musicbanter 2009 Awards - Nominations Round
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 10:08 PM   #64 (permalink)
Music Addict

• Most Underrated Poster - mr dave (I always love what he's got to say and have learned a lot from his posts.)
  • Smartest poster - Molecules (Absolutely love what he has to offer to MB and his sense of humor is fucking superb.)
  • Most Missed Poster - Kevorkian Logic (I miss her Origin of Band Names thread.)
  • Best Journal - Embarrassingly, I don't read journals often, so I can't answer this one.
  • Biggest Drama Whore - boo boo (Though I like talking to him, he seems to always be negative.)
  • Sexiest Member - Between Big3 and addiasss
  • Best argumentalist - Tore (I might be biased because he's science lover, but I stand by my decision.)
  • Worst argumentalist - Skipping this one because I think it's kind of pointless.
  • Best Writer - cardboard adolescent
  • Biggest music nerd - Jackhammer, definitely.
  • Biggest wacko - Savannah
  • Most boring member -
  • Funniest member - SATCHMO!
  • Angriest member - Oh, lucifer_sam.
  • Nicest member - Vegangelica
  • Biggest Troll - I can't think of anyone for this one.
  • Biggest contributor - LoathesomePete, hands down.
  • Most Improved Member - wayfarer (Though he doesn't post too much anymore, I thought he was improving immensely before he left.)
  • Most virtuosic - Lateralus because I've only seen her vids.
  • Best avatar - I've always dug on FireinCairo's.
  • Moderator of the Year - dreadnaught
  • Best new 2009 member - Freebase Dali!! <3
  • Member of the Year - Right-Track

I wanted there to be 20 categories but I could only come up with 19. Those who want can try and come up with a category and then I'll add the one I think is best to the list.

This is a bit improvised, but I think it'll work. Now get postin'![/QUOTE]
333 is offline   Reply With Quote