Music Banter - View Single Post - What's your music taste like?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:41 AM   #42 (permalink)
Schizotypic
Souls of Sound Sailors

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
I think you win the award for the most interesting story so far Schizotypic. It's good to see that music genuinely seems to have quite a positive effect on your life and you certainly seem to be checking out a lot of it.
Thanks, that's actually quiet a compliment. =) I really don't listen to as much as it sounds like. There's one Redding album, a couple Jpolin, etc. I love bands like Slint, Comus, or a lot of the 60's bands I've been finding most because they don't have intimidating discographies. Honestly I think music just takes time though. It's all about enjoying it.

Actually it was really nice to hear your musical story too! Such a great thread this is, because I get to hear the exact tastes of all those I was curious about- and you were definitely one of them. Most of these I just skimmed over, but you and a few others like Anteater and Mr.Dave I just had to know.

Bulldog if you are reading this post one of these, and you Loathsomepete, and you Zarko, and I think Stu and Lucifer_sam already did one. Also people that I don't have much contact on the boards with but am just REALLY curious, from most to last: 1)Big3, 2)Janszoon, 3)Right-track

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
have you checked out their latest one yet? Love2. it's fantastic, their best album in a long time.
Air released another album!? Wooooo!! Well, honestly I just finished downloading it but when I first read your comment and started actually writing this post it was new news. Strangely I was just listening to Moon Safari. Haven't spun that album in a while because for months every time I spin an AIR album it's been Premiers Symptoms or Late Night Tales.

But the way you describe it I'm going to give it a listen right this second. But seriously thank you for the heads-up... I don't know how long it would have been before I found out. =/
Schizotypic is offline   Reply With Quote