Music Banter - View Single Post - What's your music taste like?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:23 AM   #43 (permalink)
Zarko
Barely Disheveled Zombie

As big of a 'fuck you' as it might be to those who are even partially interested in my music taste, the only way that I could describe my current train of thought when it comes to describing what music I like, would be experimental. For waht its worth, I used to quite enjoy Kiss in my early days

The main areas of focus though would probably be jazz and electronic, with the third area constantly changing. Last month it was neo-/classical and folk, these last few weeks have most definitely belonged to hip hop though.

What led me here though, without a doubt, was jazz, as I alluded to in Bulldog's and mine 2000's thread, with the story pretty much all in there.

Its interesting to look at this from a decades POV though. Most of my musical tastes can easily be defined by albums from the 2000's/mid to late 90's. Majoirty of my favourite albums fall in these two areas, which I have always found interesting. Its not really production values which stops me from loving a lot of older music, its just something I can't quite put my finger on. Who knows, maybe its a mental thing. Would be interested in finding out none the less. Maybe I'm just not tyring hard enough anymore like I used to
Zarko is offline   Reply With Quote