Music Banter - View Single Post - the WORST emo poseur band
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 11:06 PM   #104 (permalink)
somethingisrunningonempty
Groupie

Default Emo

Okay, so I don't know quite why you all have the hates for Hawthorne. I don't mind them. Sure, they are not up to par, but I don't think badly of them. I got their CD off a guy at school, and I can't say that I love it, but there are a couple good tunes on there. I have to agree with the one who said they liked the Get Up Kids. I'm sad that I'm gonna miss their TO show. Last tour ever! Campfire Kansas was my favorite. Anyways, in terms of worst emo band, don't say anything, but Nirvana. Now, I bet I'll get a bunch of whiny replies saying Nirvana isn't emo, but that's exactly what I'm saying. They are world class emo posers. Listen to ****ing Kurt Cobain whine on and on in the ****tiest voice I have heard. His lyrics are the worst! He is the biggest loser for trying to be deep and failing miserably. And the comment about the cutting of the wrists in relation to Emo. Why do people always make that connection? Suicide is the most self centered, ridiculous thing ever. People who kill themselves are losers. They have no reason to stab themselves. What? Are they trying to make us all feel sorry for them or something? Are they going through too much "pain" that they can't take it? Poor babies! I feel so damn sorry for them. What losers. Elliott Smith wrecked his scene.
Somethingisrunningonempty
How many replies will I get to this?