Music Banter - View Single Post - The Musicbanter 2009 Awards - Nominations Round
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #114 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Thanks so much, Erica (see? I called you by name! ). You have been so kind to me since I joined the forums and I'm very appreciative and grateful even to be mentioned by you here. Thank you. I have to say, it's humbling to be mentioned as a runner-up to Kayleigh in any respect. If I'm "running-up" at all, I am running waaaaaay behind her, that's for sure! Even as a newcomer, it has been very easy for me to see why Kayleigh is so well-loved by the MB members. (Kayleigh, hope I'm not embarrassing you! I do think you're great, though. )

I don't know if my vote qualifies (due to my scant post count), but in case it does:

Nicest member: VEGANGELICA and Kayleigh

And congratulations to all the nominees!
Wow, I'm flattered. I don't really know what to say. But thank you, I haven't really spoken to you. But I've seen you around and you seem very cool . I feel like I'm not saying anything good enough to match up to the massive compliment you gave me, sorry .

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote