Music Banter - View Single Post - The Musicbanter 2009 Awards - Nominations Round
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 04:21 PM   #140 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Most Underrated Poster Sidewinder. The guy definitely knows his stuff and has eclectic tastes.
Smartest poster Tore although he is almost 'too' academic sometimes!
Most Missed Poster Demonoid. Miss this fella like mad.
Best Journal I really like Gavin B.'s Well informed posts that are always readable. Flower Child's approach to music is great too.
Biggest Drama Whore BooBoo.
Sexiest Member Ladies- NSW, Lateralus, Dreadnaught, Flower Child, Savannah. Men- Freebase Dali, Adidasss.
Best argumentalist Urban- he can always back himself up and although he seems to come across as vitriolic sometimes, he's just a guy who doesn't suffer fools gladly.
Worst argumentalist Darkest Hour. He doesn't have any when you challenge him to open his mind.
Best Writer Zarko and Bulldog make you want to listen to music that you may not have a huge interest in and that's down to concise views and sound knowledge.
Biggest music nerd Probably me but both Molecules and Bulldog live and breathe music which is a trait I like.
Biggest wacko They usually get banned before they have a chance to annoy me although there is a huge Michael Jackson fanboy whose name I can't remember that annoys the crap out of me due to their completely unblinkered views.
Most boring member Chard. Yawn city.
Funniest member Most of the Brits obviously. Always there with a quip or a witty aside. Freebase when he is on the money.
Angriest member Lucifer Sam but he's another that doesn't suffer fools gladly.
Nicest member - Aww Sugar and Kayleigh are sweetness personified.
Biggest Troll Coryallen.
Biggest contributor A few journals are so good but the posters there don't always post around the forums which is a shame so for all round input I will say Satchmo as he posts around and is always worth listening to.
Most Improved Member Mojopinuk. Not that he was bad in the first place but he is much more active these days and I really like the guy.
Most virtuosic Lateralus and Freebase.
Best avatar My newly installed avatar today is epic.
Moderator of the Year Right-Track. I know it's been a very difficult year for the man and he still rules well.
Best new 2009 member Noise seems like a very good addition and Number Nine Dream is not far behind.
Member of the Year Bulldog.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote