Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 11:34 PM   #10403 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

I'm glad I went to my French conversation group today, as I was thinking of skipping out on it for the 3rd week in a row, because I met a cool guy whose music taste is very similar to mine, across multiple genres.

Then instead of going to work I went shopping and bought stuff for myself again. The shopaholic in me has been alive and well the past few weeks.

Then I hopped off the bus and saw the big FOR RENT sign in front of my building, and say hmm one of my neighbors must be moving. However, I look at the flier posted on the sign, and it says SW unit, first floor, large patio, wait a minute...that's my unit!!! What in the hell? I look on the other side on the board and there's a flier for another apartment, so that makes more sense. But is my landlord getting that old that he didn't realize he left both fliers on the board? I need to give him a ring tomorrow and sort this out...find out whether I'm evicted or if he's just dumb and needs to take those fliers down. Seems like a mistake because it says available September 1st (I moved in mid-September 3 years ago).

And now it's 10:30pm and I'm cooking some pasta.