Music Banter - View Single Post - Pain of Salvation
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
DiSTANToblivion
Music Addict

Well no one has posted in here for a while, I though I'd resurface this thread seeing as they have a new album coming out 2010 "Road Salt"

I brought the EP for Linoleum today and I haven't had the chance to really listen to it. I've heard the song 'Linoleum' and it sounds okay. Pretty straight forward compared to their past more complex work. I heard someone say that it sounds like Trent Reznor on vocals and The Mars Volta with music. I know NIN and yeah I agree Daniel sounds like Reznor on this track but I don't know The Mars Volta... I've always wanted too but don't know where to start, I might have to check out the thread for comps I saw.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqZMC...eature=related
^^^ PoS - 'Linoleum'

I like the sound of things to come but then again I actually didn't mind Scarsick too much (I know that others despised it).

Oh and I saw PoS last night supporting Dream Theater, they were insane. I only wish more people were into them, they put on quite a good show for just being a support act. When they ended their set with 'The Perfect Element Pt. 1' I nearly fainted hahaha...
DiSTANToblivion is offline   Reply With Quote