Music Banter - View Single Post - 2Pac vs. Biggie
Thread: 2Pac vs. Biggie
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 12:59 AM   #234 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Ice Cube hated white people way more than Pac and he was just your John Q. Everyman of Compton.

You both sound like crackers to me. Gangster Rap shouldn't exist? Why the hell are we having this discussion in a Tupac/Biggie thread. Gangsta Rap is just as legit as Nu Jazz or Radiohead or any other form of good music/Hip Hop. So is the West Coast. Without the West Coast, we wouldn't have Ice Cube or Pac's good ole rappin, or... De La Soul? Nah that's different. Without Gangsta we wouldn't have Wu or the solos, Biggie, Lil Wayne in all his greatness (lil ole me), Nas (also a rapper with relevance with the lyricism of a gawd), Thom- oops that sliipped.

Point is you're raggin on this whole sect of Hip Hop for little to no reason. Gangsta isn't why Hip Hop is bad now. Bad Hip Hop is why Hip Hop is bad now. Dancin isn't Gangsta. Gangstas lean with it, rock with it.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans