Music Banter - View Single Post - The Fake Argument Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 04:18 PM   #309 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Ho-hum, ho-hum. You must not know many vegans, ToeJam, because a comment like this is usually the first thing that meat-eaters with guilty consciences say in a vain attempt to upset us. Please--write more. Post often. The more you threaten to take out your insecurities on helpless animals, the easier our job as vegangelicals is!

But if you're going to try to reveal the kind of sociopath you really are, then at least do a good job of it. That way the maximum number of meat-eaters will be repelled by remembering you when they look in the mirror. You should work on your little animalistic "Joan of Arc" fantasy, because your post is lacking drama. Don't you know that to make an effective, heart-wrenching description of gratuitous murder, you need to BURN THE COW AND CALF *FIRST*?!?!!! You don't kill them quickly and THEN burn them.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but maybe your thoughtlessness and poor imagination skills are a sign that you're already experiencing the first symptoms of Mad Cow Disease. Stuffing dead cows into your mouth--if that's indeed what you do when you're not torching them--has its down sides. Enjoy drooling onto the floor of your nursing home for the rest of your life eating mashed beans.
That is highly unlikely since Brussels banned mushy legumes in his country!

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote