Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 11:48 PM   #11220 (permalink)
Astronomer
we are stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieLover View Post
^I think the Fake Argument thread is having an...interesting...affect on us all lol.

jeez lateralus, you are completely stunning. Ur features are practically perfect!
Shucks... I'm flattered, that is a huge compliment from you because I think you are gorgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Kate your hair looks significantly lighter, did you dye it or is it just an effect of summer?
A bit of both! I had to dye it platinum blonde for this musical I was in (my secret is out, how embarrassing) and then tried to dye it back to a more natural colour but it's still pretty light. Plus the sun always lightens everyone's hair in summer here! So... the opposite of your hair colour change, which looks lovely brown by the way! (I know I saw a pic a while back!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theimperialwarcult View Post
You are so beautiful! Who did that to your arm, I'll beat them up those hospital workers
You don't have diabetes do you? I have a friend with diabetes and she bruises really easily.
Aw thank you =) Nah, I don't have diabetes. I think the bruising was a combination of being dehydrated and sick when they jabbed me and having tiny veins. And also perhaps that they sucked at getting needles in. Hurt like a bitch every time too!