Music Banter - View Single Post - The Musicbanter 2009 Awards - Nominations Round
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 06:07 AM   #177 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

May as well get one of these done myself...

Most Underrated Poster - Zarko, if only for the fact that his thread's turned me into a Dead Can Dance fanboy.
Smartest poster - Anyone who can show it without straying into pretentiousness. It's a tough call, but I'm gonna give Lucifer Sam a shout here.
Most Missed Poster - 4ZZZ
Best Journal - Zarko's Slowly Goes the Night's introduced me to many, many awesome albums, and it's very well-written, so that one.
Biggest Drama Whore - Boo Boo.
Sexiest Member - I'll leave you all guessing here
Best argumentalist - Molecules - the lad knows his way around a convincing case or two.
Worst argumentalist - Dunno really.
Best Writer - Big3 always makes for a pretty good read.
Biggest music nerd - Urban. Can't remember where it was exactly, but I think I remember him saying he had 350gbs of music, probably even more by now. Bit of a no-brainer there.
Biggest wacko - That Miltamac Longpretentioususername or whatever he calls himself is pretty bloody weird.
Most boring member - Whoever openly dislikes Elvis Costello, the Pogues or Scott Walker
Funniest member - Urban's always prone to making me chuckle a bit.
Angriest member - Funnily enough, no-one here really comes across as consistently angry to me. Big3 has his moments though, so him I guess.
Nicest member - Savannah, although it's bloody hard to choose one.
Biggest Troll - There's a handful, but I can't be bothered to name names.
Biggest contributor - Jackhammer, for all the effort he's put into this place over time.
Most Improved Member - Captain Caveman's really sharpened up his act lately.
Most virtuosic - Lateralus. That MusicBanter members song or whatever it was called was epic.
Best avatar - Satch's one's pretty cool.
Moderator of the Year - Definitely Tore.
Best new 2009 member - Another really hard category to pick one for. Kayleigh's made a pretty good impression in her short time here though.
Member of the Year - Right Track, for the simple fact that it's that hard to imagine MB without him.

This was harder to do than I first thought, so a lot of deserving folk missed out on a mention, so sorry if you don't feel loved!
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote