Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 04:03 PM   #4420 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

OK, so I was expecting a parcel to be delivered by the Royal Mail last week.
It should have arrived sometime between last Tuesday and Thursday, but never came.
I waited all week and then on Saturday morning as I was leaving the house, who should be walking up my garden path towards me?
You guessed it...the postman.
He handed me 3 letters and then started rooting through his post bag searching for something extra.
"I'm expecting a parcel". I said, expectantly.
"I know. You're down for one on my list, but I can't find it!" Replied the postman.
"I've been waiting all fuckin' week for this parcel mate. It's supposed to be 1st class delivery! So where the fuck is it?" Said I.
"Err, they mussent have put it in my bag mate". Apologized the postman, nervously.

And so it was, as I patiently waited for Monday to arrive.
AND STILL NO FUCKING PARCEL!!!

I know it's been dispatched because I confirmed it with the company I ordered the parcel with.
And I know the bastard post office has it because the postie admitted it already.
So off I went first thing this morning, on my way to work, to the local sorting office to find out what the hell had happened to my parcel.
Apparently they didn't have it!
After a lot of finger wagging, accusations and bad language, I was finally asked to leave the premises.

On my return home, guess what was waiting for me on the front door mat?

Just goes to show you how you can't trust anyone these days!
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote