Music Banter - View Single Post - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
iron9567
musicbanter peeping tom

There are alot of things i would like to say to the ones that run the hall of fame. While most of the people that are inducted to the H.O.F. There are also alot that I do not know. I'm cool with not knowing every single band out there. As I scanned the list because of this list to see who all exactly is in the H.O.F. As i was reading through the names I seen a couple that left me scratching my head.

The first one up to plate is artist Ritchie valens which was inducted in 2007.
Recording career only lasted 8 months. He is also credited to have been the pioneer and forefather of CHICANO rock movement. And he may well be the person they give credit being. But I often wonder if the crash played a role on him getting inducted. I like his music but I just can't see it as H.O.F material. I would be glad if someone change my mind on this idea.

The next one up to plate is artist R.E.M which was inducted in 2007.
I just can't stand the band. That's all I have to say about them.

Next up to plate is the band "THE BEE GEES". They were inducted in 1997. I guess I can't stand disco is why I'm scratching my head on this one.

In 1991 the band Ike and Tina Turner were inducted into the H.O.F. Are you freaking kidding me. I wonder who Ike had to slap to get this. Anyone have any idea why they truly deserve this. Then please educate me on this debacle.

Anyone disagrees with me is more then welcome to educate me and let me see the light within this idea.
thanks
the iron man

I don't want to change the world. I just want to make the world colder then the day I came.
iron9567 is offline   Reply With Quote