Music Banter - View Single Post - Discovery Post (Reviews, Mp3s, Videos, etc...)
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 12:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Stone Birds
myspace.com/stonebirdies

Default Ally Heman

after a long wait here is the next artist (she's one of my friends)

Ally Heman

Genre(s): Pop, Folk, Acoustic

Members:

Ally Heman - Mostly everything

Brighter - EP by Ally Heman - Download Brighter - EP on iTunes (iTunes)
Ally Heman (BRIGHTER EP ON ITUNES + NEW SONG UP!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
http://www.youtube.com/allysmusic14

MP3s (go to site then download):
Ally Heman - Use Somebody (Kings of Leon Cover)
Ally Heman - Boys With Girlfriends (Meiko Cover)

Ally Heman is a very talented musician, who's voice captivated thousands of Youtube users (literally), she has over 10,000 subscribers, and over 1,000,000 video views, and even with this immense popularity she's very down-to-earth. she's very similar Taylor Swift, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Justin Taylor, Kate Nash, The Fray, Etc... we both support Kilapanda Clothing (the name is misleading). many of her songs about things us teens go through, but has a more mature musical abilities and better lyrical abilities than most teen pop musicians.

Quote:
HI, I'M ALLY!
sometimes i don't like my name. sometimes i want to be betsy or alicia or lillian or tanya, just to see what it's like. sometimes i'm annoying and i will not shut up to save my life. sometimes i don't think hard enough about the decisions i make. sometimes i'm really obnoxious. i run through grocery stores screaming about WHERE THE HELL THE ORGANIC COTTON BALLS ARE, because yeah, i want organic cotton balls. fake cotton just won't do. sometimes i'm quiet, and all i really want to do is sit in my bed in the quiet and read books. forever, just books and books and books, and never look up. but eventually i do look up, and i see the sun sparkling through my window. it tickles my toes sticking out from underneath my blanket. i hate that, so i tuck them back inside. but then they get too hot, so i have to take them back out and the cycle repeats itself because i am just never satisfied. sometimes i do bad things. my mind strays and i'm not always completely there, and i'm occasionally guilty even when i seem innocent. sometimes i lie when i should really just tell the truth, and i know what the right thing to do is, but i just do the wrong thing instead. sometimes i build up walls so you can't get to me, but behind them, i am just as vulnerable and small and warm and empty and wrong and loud as you. i am a dynamic person, and i like dynamic people. i like myself. i like you. i like everybody, and i like them all a lot. i love the world. it is a beautiful place.
- From her myspace

Interview

//\\//\\/\\/\/\/\\\\\\\\///\/\/\/\/\\////\/\\\\\///\V

[Link removed by mod, no advertising] ... Damn those mods are always gettin ya :)
Stone Birds is offline   Reply With Quote