Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:44 PM   #492 (permalink)
Axiomatic Wiki
Music Addict

Default Copy Pasting

SO uh, I dont want to piss people off who probably think this is a good idea, but every time I copy paste things from this forum, usually posts I made to show freinds of mine who get together and discuss different things going on with different forums we all post at, I have to delete this stupid auto advertisement that this site has when anyone copies anything from it.

I could see why this would exist of it would actually work, but I can not imagine that any one person would not delete the "Read more here" message after copy pasting anything from the site. It is so far the only negative thing about this site that I have come across. It has brilliant posters, very interesting discussion, but it has this really useless pasting inhibitor. I have a few friends who might be picky bastards, but are pretty damn intelligent, and would never post at a site with something as petty is the copy paste ad crap. It would do nothing but make people not want to post here, while at the same time, not getting a single new person to post here. Thus, imo it is not only ineffective, it is detrimental.

If I am pit of place by bringing this up, I apologize and will not bring the subject up again. Just wanted to get my opinion of it out. Thanks for reading
~Wiki~
Axiomatic Wiki is offline   Reply With Quote