Music Banter - View Single Post - Around the World In 80 Posts
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:26 PM   #26 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
[CENTER]Lebanon

Marcel Khalife - Best Of Songs (compilation)

Many many thanks to a certain NumberNineDream for sending this album my way a few days ago as, evidently, I quite enjoyed it!

The best bits: Bel Akhdar Kaffannah, Enni Ekhtartoka Ya Watani, Tosbihouna Ala Watan

I'm glad you liked it, and very nice choice for 'best bits'.

But I just wanted to clarify, seeing the song with really absurd photos of animals, that the title says "I am Joseph, father" ... as in Joseph of the Old testament. He's saying how he got sabotaged and sold by his own brothers (kind of a metaphor of the political situation).

------------
As for the Guyer's Connection, I really liked them. Well it's always the case with everything I find on mutantsounds. I'll be checking them out.

And really loved the Matata band you talked about earlier this week, any ups?

Great work on the thread, btw :thumbs:
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote