Music Banter - View Single Post - WolfAtTheDoor's X Factor Live Final Commentary
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAtTheDoor View Post
Those that are a fan of overwhelmingly hateable 'talent' contests that thrive on pedalling vaccuous pop to the masses will probably be sitting around their televisions, waiting for Joe McElderry to win this thing and finally get it out of the way. Personally, I have found myself becoming more and more attached to this smug shitfest and I am therefore one of the many that currently has Dermot O'Leary gurning at me, insisting that my vote is important. I've voted for Olly. Smash the system.

19.35 Things kick off with a childrens choir. Need I say more? Jedward flop onto the stage and their haircuits immediately invade my personal space. The audience applaud accordingly. Joe and Olly's suits appear to be sponsored by Daz. Well, it beats Disney's subliminal endorsements every week.

19.49 Olly's performance of Twist And Shout has somehow managed to include the Thriller dance. Minds boggle, pre-pubescent girls scream.

19.50 Louis Walsh describes Olly as sexy. Again.

19.52 That bloke who looks like the bloke from Red Dwarf interviews a child from Essex who claims she will marry Olly. No one is interested. Other than Louis Walsh, who fears competition.

Hahah

I was supposed to be in the pub watching this, couldn't make it, you better make this a good commentary , I will be relying on this for resulys

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote