Music Banter - View Single Post - Kayleigh's Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 04:28 PM   #73 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

My two favourite badass French men.
(the only time a cigarette is just so.. so... god damn cool and hot )

DECLARING MY LOVE FOR, JUSTICE!

Well many of you don't understand/like my meer obsession with Justice (Thank you Satchmo! :D) But I hope to convey my feelings towards the music produced by these guys. I'm also sorry to the few people who actually read this badboy that I haven't posted in a while. Journals take motivation, and motivation is something I heavily lack, aswell as an education ;).

ALL IN THE BEGGINING:
Anyways, it all started with me hearing a friend blabbing about "how cool justice were blablabla" so I thought to myself, if Justice is so cool, then I'm going to get me a cd, so voila, Satchmo (And Antonio! I never forgot you!) sent me the link, and I was hoooked! I loved those raw electronic beats that constantly surrounded me, and I loved how the song sounded so repetitive, but when you listen carefully, each beat sequence is slightly different. The beats which are the same occur very few and far apart. Am no gonnae lie to yae, a wasn't that impressed with some at the beginning. Like I loooved Genesis, but I wasn't so fond of say my favourites like Tthhee Ppaarrttyy, and the Phantom's, it took me a little while to get used to the difference and adjust accordingly from some common Hardcore Scott Brown tune (I still love oor Scott at heart). I love how I can be listening to Cross, and I won't even realise when the song has changed, they are so flexible and flow excellently together, and excellently put together album. I personally think it's seksi. I'd say my favourite cheeky beats from the CD would be Phantom PtI & II (They go hand in hand really don't they?) Waters of Nazereth is SEXUAL! Tthhee Ppaarrttyy is none too shabby either! (LONGEST PARAGRAPH FROM ME EVER!!)

CURRENTLY:
I could tell you a few facts about Justice which Justify (hahaha!) my obsession with them. Like they have overall 444 plays since 22nd september on last.fm. (Will be significantly more after I finish this hot entry) When I go into my car the first thing I put on my iPod (I gots a AUX cable) is undoubtedly Justice. When I'm in a club and they come on (Seldom) I have to dance, especially if it's a favourite like Phantom, I just can't resist those raw twisting beats. Sometimes I often wonder why I listen to music without words, and that it's a little strange how I enjoy them so much. But I've came to realise that it isn't just lyrics that play a large part in a song, it's also the flow, feel and the atmosphere from it (Not to say that lyrics can't influence a good song when they certainly can) I just feel that I don't really need vocals and good lyrics. I just need a drink in hand (Preferably vodka pls, smirnoff at that), my dancing shoes ;)(Just joking, I could do it in my plimmys!) I prefer someone who also likes the music and apreciates it just as much as me to be in the vicinity. Writing this entry is almost making me eargasm with the amount of beats that have accompanied me throughout it. Now I'm extremely hyper and excitable because I'm vaguely reminded that they're playing at a scottish festival (Rockness) next June, yet I'm slightly saddened that none of my friends listen to the same shit as me and Rockness seems a distant dream to me, considering Justice don't play often here/never then I feel it's a must. So cross your fingers for me please? Anyways I feel as I'm running out of stuff to back me up I should give rec's and stuff...

JUST GET THE FUCKING LOT!!!!

Love, Kayleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.

Last edited by FETCHER.; 12-13-2009 at 04:41 PM.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote