Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 09:16 PM   #10575 (permalink)
music_phantom13
Music Addict

The last couple of days have just been ridiculous, so instead of going on Friday like I should have I went to visit Jenna today. Which sucked, it was cold, rainy, and altogether shitty outside. On top of that, it's the last time I'll probably visit her for a long time, since January 11th I'll be in IL. I wish I could be there one year later. Something really cool happened though... I was pretty depressed all day, and went up to the store to get a pack of cigs. On the way home I realized it had cleared up so I pulled over to smoke a cigarette and look at the stars and I saw a giant shooting star fly the whole way across the night sky. This is probably really dumb, but it made me feel like she's still up there missing me too, which made my night a lot better.

On a music note, I'm frantically grabbing up all the music I can to hold me for the next four years or so. So basically just having a download spree of more music than I should ever download at once. Hopefully it'll be mostly quality music... I'm using Musicbanter a lot so I should be set
music_phantom13 is offline   Reply With Quote