Music Banter - View Single Post - PS3 vs Xbox.
Thread: PS3 vs Xbox.
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #87 (permalink)
storymilo
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
Don't kill my hopes and say you can't make it. I'll shed a few tears.

Anyways, anyone got any new decent PS3 games that isn't Call of Duty: MW2, or the like?
If you want to try an action game, get Batman: Arkham Asylum. I haven't played it on PS3 (only PC), but I believe there's a PS3 exclusive where you get to play as the Joker, which I think would be pretty awesome.

Also RPG-wise it really depends what you're into. Dragon Age: Origins is really Dungeons And Dragons for the screen, however it's still epic. Oblivion is kind of less of a conventional RPG, and it's a bit more combat oriented (that is, there's going to be a lot of running around and such, instead of the slow tactical combat of Dragon Age.) Sci-Fi wise, Fallout 3 and Mass Effect are both options. I've never played Mass Effect but I can say that Fallout 3 is completely awesome (and made by the same people who did Oblivion).

And I don't know if you like shooters, but I recently got Borderlands and I can attest to it's fun and addictiveness... so you might want to try that out. There's also Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, which I haven't played because I'm not really a huge CoD fan but you might like it.

Phew.... glad there's a place to let out my nerd.
storymilo is offline   Reply With Quote