Music Banter - View Single Post - Kayleigh's Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 03:24 PM   #75 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

BOYS NOIZE.

Well believe it or not, Boy Noize doesn't hold a massive place in my library. I have a few bits and bobs from them. No full CD's or anything. Anyways, on to a half hearted review boys!

Oi Oi Oi:
Well for Boys Noize noobs (Yeah, like I can talk). This is the name of one of their albums. I'm giving it my first thorough listen as we speak.

1. & Down
2. Lava Lava
3. The Battery
4. Oh!
5. Let's Buy Happiness
6. Arcade Robot
7. Deny Selected
8. Shine Shine
9. Vergiftet
10. Superfresh
11. Wu-Tang (Battery Pt.2)
12. Don't Believe The Hype
13. Frau

There is a bonus track but it isn't on the version that I'm listening to. Anyways, I'm giving Boys Noize more of a chance as the friend who recommended Deadmau5 and Justice to told me to give it a chance, so far, not so good if I'm honest. & Down was alright, Lava Lava gave me one ****ing sore headache.. it was very uncreative and used the most annoying clashing ****ty sounds ever if I'm honest, I just couldn't bear the track. it's full of sounds similar to white noise, which are giving me a headache as we speak, same with The Battery, thats a fucking pain in the arse man. I'm finding the album to be quite uncreative in sounds, very repetitive, in the worst way possible. Oh! is similar but much more bearable compared to the last two tracks, I'm actually enjoying this one. It has so much more character and much more likeable. The next track is MUCH better, I feel like it's a song that could be played to a wide audience, like people who arn't really that into Electronica, it's very likeable indeeeed, well for me that is! I dunno, I think theres a few tracks that you either really love, or really hate. If anyone says like marmite, they are dead. Anyways, I don't know what I really make of the album in whole. I mean I do really love some songs but some are really awful and I can't stand. What I like is some of the songs have a cheekyish attitude if you get me? It's hard to explain, but if you don't get it just ignore that sentence haha. I really love the second half of the album, waaaaay more than the first, the second half is awesome. I really love it. It's my style. I'm sure if anyone wants song recs or anything don't be afraid to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.

Last edited by FETCHER.; 12-17-2009 at 12:23 PM.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote