Music Banter - View Single Post - How satisfied are you with the way members are moderated?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 04:07 PM   #60 (permalink)
likuidcoka
MOuthWIdeSHut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
you complain like everyone here should hang on your every word. what have you posted worth reading in the almost full year you've been a member?
I dint even realize its going to be a year.
EXCUSE me? Who are you to judge what posts any individual in this forum is worth reading? I mean really. What are your credentials?Do I have to have a certain IQ? A certain SKin colour, a certain Language? YOu might as well specify everything next.
If you dont like a certain post you ignore the poster or skim them past next time around.I do that all the time.
It was a Rant. If your gonna interpret my post as me "asking every person in this forum to hang on my every word" then thats your problem.It doesnt make a difference to me. I was expressing my views and thoughts at that moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
If this as nice and interesting as you get, then maybe you should F off and go hang out with the mature older people you obviously would fit in with so much.
one of the many sensitive females I talked about.
LOL this is why i dont like e socializing with females.
They get all territorial and intimidated or judgmental.
Theres two or three that I can say i genuinly RESPECT, just by reading their posts.

some of you people think posting equals being part of the forum community.
There can be involvment by just reading posts and Threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
Oh snap, shits gettin heated early in the morn!