Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #11462 (permalink)
Astronomer
we are stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAtTheDoor View Post
It is! They're trained to kiss on command. They're also trained to propel you into the air when you are unaware. Their faces appear to smile continuously, which is initially endearing but then becomes quite unsettling.
They are amazing though, I also went swimming with dolphins a couple of years ago, and it was one of the most amazing things I've done. Great pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post

Loving the guitar pic, very cool. And RezZ I still can't believe that you're only 19!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
City-wide trolleys that go everywhere. A ticket costs around a Euro. It saves on taxi fares since the only thing you would use a Taxi for after that is to get where the Strass doesn't go, which is usually a short distance away.
In America you have trolleys in certain states, but it's a minority in the grand scheme of U.S. transportation. Taxis rule the land of hired driving around here and it's expensive.
In some parts over here we have these Christian groups that go around looking after young people who are partying in the city. They give you lifts home, help you recover if you're bad drunk, and during 'schoolies week' (where hoards of young people go stay at the beach to celebrate the end of the school year) they even go knocking on your apartment door and offer to come in and make you breakfast!

All they ask for in return is that you let them give you these brochures on Jesus etc.