Music Banter - View Single Post - Kayleigh's Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #76 (permalink)
Dieselboy
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post

BOYS NOIZE.

Well believe it or not, Boy Noize doesn't hold a massive place in my library. I have a few bits and bobs from them. No full CD's or anything. Anyways, on to a half hearted review boys!

Oi Oi Oi:
Well for Boys Noize noobs (Yeah, like I can talk). This is the name of one of their albums. I'm giving it my first thorough listen as we speak.

1. & Down
2. Lava Lava
3. The Battery
4. Oh!
5. Let's Buy Happiness
6. Arcade Robot
7. Deny Selected
8. Shine Shine
9. Vergiftet
10. Superfresh
11. Wu-Tang (Battery Pt.2)
12. Don't Believe The Hype
13. Frau

I'm finding the album to be quite uncreative in sounds, very repetitive, in the worst way possible.
I sorta know what you mean about that bolded part for this album.

I downloaded this to check it out a while ago, and I think 4 or 5 times I did put it on and give it an honest shot. I would really dig Down...cause that song is really agressive sounding, and has some really cool effects. After that though I would just kinda zone the rest of the album out. Kinda weird really when I think about it. I mean Down would probably be a 4.5 or 5 star song for me, but then I can't even recall how any of the other songs even sounded...kinda annoys me now what I think about this, cause I'd like to think I have a good attention span, and give everything a chance.

Based on what you said, maybe I shoulda payed more attention when the second half came around though. I might have put it on right now, but I've since deleted it it looks like. Maybe I'll give it another shot in the future. :|
Dieselboy is offline   Reply With Quote