Music Banter - View Single Post - Lowkey
Thread: Lowkey
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 02:26 AM   #17 (permalink)
Captain Awesome
On A Rampage

Even if it's been done before he's doing it better than most. You're quick to defend gangster rap yet lowkey is repetitive? give me a break. Of coruse he's going to be unhappy with the way rap music is. Because it sucks. It's ignorant music made for ignorant people. I for one support everthing lowkey says about rap.

You obviously listened to like what? ONE song. He has like 2 songs talking about the state of hiphop(on his album). And about 5 or 6 in total. Seriously talk about judgemental. How about you actually listen to a range of his music before judging him on one track, can anyone say narrowminded? Your exactly the kind of person he's ripping apart, no wonder you dislike it.

"america is capitalism on steroids" the guy speaks the truth about rap and everything else. Don't like it? Tough ****. He's not going anywhere.

rapper who spends his time protesting to help change this crappy world, or rapper who spends his time going to parties, taking drugs and sleeping with whores. I know who i prefer.

"If we're all merely players in a play on this great stage,
the problem is the script writers ain't on the same page,
I echo through the mountain when I'm singing in the air,
from my lab a lad with lavish lyrics living in his lair."

"Wake up and listen, hear what's not for the public's ears
Pinocchio poets played by profiting puppeteers"
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote