Music Banter - View Single Post - epic solo song needed
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
ElephantSack
Man vs. Wild Turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieLover View Post
Pjanoo.... I love this song...but the beat is a little heavy, and while it is somewhat epic, it gets there very slowly...I cannot be dancing for more than 3 minutes tops. Granted, I can edit it, but since it's so repetitive, it just wouldn't work. Thx tho, its now part of my library

Mr. Blue Sky: Love this song! it has the right energy for what want, though it isn't perfect it is now on my list of possibilities, thank you a lot!

A Fair Judgement: again, love the song. It is just a smidge slow, but thats not really a problem. I'd have to edit it/shorten it, and it is a little less happy than I'd originally planned on, but the instrumentalization is what I am looking for. It's on the list!

Let's buy happiness: ummm... interesting. If i was a hip-hop dancer...or a ...something... dancer it would be fun. but the fact is i just can't get my body to move that way lol. Thx tho.

Planxty Noel Hill: aww...I WISH so bad that I had the skills to dance to this! And don't tell me that i do, because really, I have no training in this style at all. thanks tho

Awsometastic...just post the songs and artists and I'll find them thx
Right on. Glad you liked it.

This one's a little shorter and faster, but just as good, if not better, in my opinion.

The only thing is, the ending is a little abrupt, so it would take a lot of practice to get used to it.