Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 06:57 AM   #4491 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSTANToblivion View Post

Actually that's another thing that I like to bitch about. Stupid people that work at music stores that are meant to know what I'm talking about. I don't care if some mainstream pop-puke like the Pussycat Dolls just released another album ladened with fresh turd, I want you to tell me about the artist/s I care about. No they just look at you with a blank stare and wonder if I own anything 'popular' at all... sigh
i hate those people too! Not just in music stores, just anything that needs some some kind of knowledge, you find them planted there.

Last time I was in the bookstore, I was asking for A clockwork orange book. After this stupid girl searched for it on her PC, she tells me: "Oh, we have one, but it's the kids version"...

I wonder how they are going to tell the kids that Alex spent his life butchering women after raping them.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote