Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:16 PM   #4496 (permalink)
Seltzer
Fish in the percolator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream View Post
Well it is the weekly trade album, and I was pretty excited about it :/

I think there's a problem with the upload. For the 4th time now it has stopped at 13.9mb, tho the connection is still well. It just isn't progressing past that number.
Are you using bittorrent by any chance? In that case, it sounds like a situation where all the seeders have deserted the torrent and it isn't possible to piece together the whole download from the small segments that each leecher possesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSTANToblivion View Post

Actually that's another thing that I like to bitch about. Stupid people that work at music stores that are meant to know what I'm talking about. I don't care if some mainstream pop-puke like the Pussycat Dolls just released another album ladened with fresh turd, I want you to tell me about the artist/s I care about. No they just look at you with a blank stare and wonder if I own anything 'popular' at all... sigh
Haha I know what you mean - a few years ago when I was looking for a job back in my high school days, I was always so frustrated that I didn't have the connections to get a job in a CD shop because it was clear I knew more about music than most of the clueless workers.

I can get some good deals from the music store I go to nowadays but their product layout is quite atrocious and counter-productive if anything... when I see Captain Beefheart and Gentle Giant in the popular music section, I have to wonder whether it's an amusing joke or the fruits of idiocy.