Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 07:24 PM   #10672 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltzer View Post
I guess I've been AWOL for a couple of months and I sort of dropped off the face of the earth... so this is more of a "your life" post than a "your day" one.

Since then I've had exams for second semester... I got a bit depressed during that period but I don't think I jeopardised anything - I ended up getting 2x A+ and 2x A- which is alright. I had a week off in between exams and starting work as a software developer at a forklift robotics firm. I've been there for a month now and it's pretty sweet - they don't mind if I turn up at 10 or 11, as long as I do my 40 hours a week (though I have been working overtime). That, and we get free coke/drinks/fruit. The only downside is the commute time resulting from Auckland being a crap city... I spend 2-3 hours a day on the bus, waiting for the bus or walking home.

Just did the xmas shopping today and I'm looking forward to finally having a brief break.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piss Me Off View Post
My AWOL life update: I was at uni having an awesome time, though having a lot of work and mostly being distracted by the housemates, thus having no time for music as well as here Due to this i am open to any recommemdations you think i'll like!
Welcome back. [=

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote