Music Banter - View Single Post - the closure
Thread: the closure
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 08:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Default the closure

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookers with machineguns
i think you're pointless....it would be much better if idiots like you didn't post in my threads.
Quote:
f*ck the both of you f*ggots. Quit making my thread worse than it already is.
Quote:
I did not 'blow up' on adidass because of a 'bad day'. In fact, I am having a typical day, tired and cranky from work & school, no different from any other day. To be honest, based on his posts, I think he's just another worthless post whore {dont bother commented on my # of posts, most of them have to do with music. do your research}, who turns the other cheek on new music, like most of you. In fact, I have told him on many occasions that I don't think highly of him and that he should avoid my posts for the better good. I'm here to discuss and learn new music, and make a joke here and there. You guys are here to socialize. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss

i think you're full of ****, what the **** do you care if people do tend to talk about other **** most of the times?? and even though i do like to hang arround here a lot and talk bull, i talk a lot about music and try to spread the word if i'm listening to some music noone has heard of ( read the fado thread or the black keys...EDIT: ALSO, THE HIP-HOP SECTION -THE BEAT FLEET, THE ELECTRONIC SECTION-BRASILIAN GROOVE(ALL OF WHICH, I MIGHT ADD HAVE FAILED MISERABLY),it just so happens i don't really have acces to a lot of new music ) but i am also willing to give new music a try, for example i looked up most of stu's suggestions!!! so please, cut the crap cuz you're obviously talking out of your ass!!! .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealious
1) adidasss can't write one post where he spells something right
2) The name †ømmÿ ƒî§hër ®ö©kêr«™ is one of the most idiotic things I've ever laid eyes on. I guess the more symbols compensate for something...
3) holdyoualways = rebel without a cause = newb
4) hookers with machineguns has given credible logic while 1,2,3 have made him look better by embarrassing themselves in their group orgy.
someone obviously can't read very well....

sorry...i just couldn't let it end like that...
and the comment on my spelling, well, at least i can speak other languages (besides english, spanish and italian ), i wonder how you do on that department, and if you do in fact speak other languages, i wonder how good you spell...i'm betting not as well as i spell english....

Last.fm