Music Banter - View Single Post - electro and house artists list!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizotypic View Post
Yeah It's cause I used to listen to this kinda stuff 24/7. Had to give it up after rehab though, cause I associate this kind of stuff with drugs very strongly. It's actually the reason I joined the site, I needed something else to listen to. Hahahah!

Especially those songs... like even listening to it right now just makes me want to go fucking crazy. Some of the most traumatic and exciting memories to those songs! Shit lifestyle though, never leads to anything good.
I forgot to reply to this previously. But that sucks man. I suppose you've got to do what you've got to do? I'm very glad you joined, yet I'm saddened you're steering away from Electronica, you're taste was actually impeccable. Well I'm okay (So far) I suppose if you really want to steer clear from the genre, who am I to talk you into it again. Obviously giving it up had more pro's than con's. Anyways I'm also glad you had awesome taste. I'm just a little sad it's wasting .

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote