Music Banter - View Single Post - Sugar's Musical Reflections
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 07:09 AM   #38 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
pg.lost

The first (courtesy of dac):

I did not expect to hear what I did when I pressed the 'play' button that day. I expected to hear something I'd turn off immediately, maybe somebody's voice I wasn't quite fond of... maybe a generic instrumentation. Instead, I heard soft music. I heard music I was interested in. I turned my volume up and was instantly intrigued. I listened, my eyes wide open. I looked around, remembering there was no one in my room with me. Why was I suddenly getting the chills? Why was a shivering a little bit? There was hardly anything going on in the song. When the drums came in, I found myself smiling, there was nothing loud and obnoxious. There was nothing in the music that made me feel the need to turn down the volume. I had nothing to complain about.
The moment I was reading this I got myself the chills, some weird coincidence... You're pretty right on this song, definitely accurate description of the listener's first reaction.

.... and I was so excited to say this, that I forgot that I'm playing the embedded video on that page, so clicked the [reply] button, and off went the song.

Looking forward for that cover.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote